See Hwange National Park on a full-day trip from Victoria Falls, and discover the thriving wildlife and remarkable scenery of Zimbabwe’s largest reserve. Set out on two game drives to spot the park’s animals at their watering holes — Hwange is home to the Cape wild dog, the Southwestern African lion and an enormous population of elephants — before returning to your Victoria Falls hotel.
Explore Hwange National Park wildlife safari
In the early morning, you will be driven from Victoria Falls to the Hwange National Park. You will drive through the villages and Hwange mine on your way to the park. The departure time will be 6:30am and you will return to your hotel at approximately 6:30pm. The day trip will be a full game drive in the park both in the mid-morning and afternoon.
- Transportation (All transportation with return)
- Game drives (All Game drives in Hwange National Park)
- Guide (A professional Driver guide)
- Lunch (Lunch inside the park with drinks)
- Park fees (All park entrance fees and VAT)
- Mineral Water (Drinking water during the course of the activity)
- Accommodation (This activity does not have an overnight accommodation)
- Gratuity (Tips for the guides not included)