This 1-day safari tour includes exciting game drives in the Chobe National Park. If you allow yourself adequate time, you will probably see nearly all the major species including giraffe, elephant, zebra, impala, tsessebe, roan, sable, wildebeest, kudu, buffalo, waterbuck, warthog, eland and accompanying predators including lion, hyena, jackal, bat-eared fox and possibly even cheetah and wild dog. Come explore Africa with us!
Explore Chobe National Park Botswana
In the early morning, you will be driven from Victoria Falls to the Kazungula Border. You will be assisted through immigration on the Zimbabwe/Botswana side and then be driven to the jetty for your boat cruise up the Chobe River. After the boat cruise you will travel to the Chobe Mowana Lodge for a full buffet lunch. After lunch you will embark on another game drive in Chobe National Park with complimentary drinks offered in the vehicle. After your exciting 1-day tour you will be dropped off at the border for your journey back to Victoria Falls. Upon arrival in Victoria Falls you will be dropped off at your designated place. This is where your safari will end.
- Transportation (All transportation with return)
- Game drives (All Game drives in Chobe National Park)
- Boat Cruise (Boat cruise on the Chobe river)
- Park fees (All government fees)
- Lunch (Lunch at Chobe Safari lodge)
- Mineral Water (Mineral water during game drives and cruise)
- VISA (Visa fees when crossing to Botswana)
- Gratuity (tips for the guides)
- Accommodation (On this day you will not spend a night)